We're looking for studio interns to join our team! This will be a hands-on internship tailored to your experience and interests.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- A love for all things creative! Think assembly, ribbon tying, wax seals, envelope liners, edge tearing, and so much more!
- A passion for luxury paper goods, an extreme attention to detail, and an eye for design
- Completed coursework in Graphic Design, or relevant experience preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of Squarespace a plus, but not required
- Experience with Social Media and a knowledge of how to utilize platforms to generate brand awareness
- Ability to manage tasks, schedule and workload effectively
- Fall 2018 (September-December)
- Winter 2019 (January-April)
This is an unpaid internship requiring approximately 15 hours per week. Exact hours and schedules are flexible and may vary week-to-week. We are happy to complete any required paperwork to grant college course credit.
sb. Design Studio
18928 Premiere Court
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20879
How to Apply:
To apply, email your cover letter or a note explaining why you'd be a great fit along with your resume and portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state “Studio Internship” in the subject line of your email and note your availability.