Design / Production Intern
Required Skills and Experience:
- Completed coursework or a degree in Graphic Design preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of Squarespace a plus, but not required
- Experience with Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and a knowledge of how to utilize them to generate brand awareness
- Ability to manage tasks, schedule and workload effectively
- A passion for luxury paper goods, an extreme attention to detail, an eye for design, and a love for all things creative
What You’ll Learn
- The custom workflow from start to finish - initial consultations, estimating and proposals, the design process, production, and final delivery
- Relationship building with clients and vendors
- Social media strategy
- How to generate relevant content for our blog and social media
- Quality Control on all outgoing orders, final assembly, and packaging
- Planning and execution of workshops and events
How to Apply:
To apply, email your cover letter or a note explaining why you'd be a great fit along with your resume and portfolio (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state “Design/Production Internship” in the subject line of your email and note your availability with which time of year is preferred.
- Spring 2018 (February - May)
- Summer 2018 (May - August)
This is an unpaid internship requiring a minimum of 15 hours per week. Exact hours and schedules are flexible. We prefer that our interns apply to receive college credit for their session and are happy to complete any required course paperwork.